Summer job and internship opportunity
TechBridge Invest aims to give entrepreneurship-training and invest in areas where we can have the greatest impact. Our focus is on East-Africa, particularly on areas where access to capital is scarce, and where the private sector could be strengthened. With TechBridge Invest:
- Investors gain access to invest in early stage start-ups.
- Aspiring entrepreneurs with business ideas are given access to training, customized mentoring and seed funding.
TechBridge Invest is guided by the principles of triple bottom line to ensure that social, environmental and financial aspects are evaluated for performance.
We are rapidly growing and wish to bring in talented students. We are looking for an ambitious student with profound communication skills, a pro-active mindset and a special interest in working with business development.
The job content will be specified according to the right candidate, but you must be passionate about one or more of the following areas:
- Partnerships and fundraising
- Private sector development
- Sustainability and social impact
Your responsibilities will include, among other things:
- Analysis of market and fundraising opportunities, delivering and communicating findings in a clear and structured way,
- Researching potential partnerships, book and prepare meetings,
- External communication – you will be writing news-letters, be responsible for social media communication, upgrade our branding and marketing,
- Other administrative tasks
- Positive and solution oriented
We are looking for people who
- Are pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, marketing or communication
- Have experience from communication work, either as a student or from a previous assignment
- Interested in international business development
What you can expect:
- Be part of an international environment
- Reporting to the CEO of TechBridge Invest in Norway
- Starting date: Around 20th of June 2018
- Opportunities for internship
Want to apply:
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 10th of June 2018